wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Dear

Today was a crazy day. Exams were mad and the interview got postponed.

But most of all you made me smile.

Though I smiled, I still wished you were the you when you could make me smile so much that tears could roll down my cheeks.
I really missed those days.

I am still waiting dear. For those days to come.

Today ended with a happy tone.
When I got to meet once again all the people that I havent for at least a year !

I missed them. And I still missed you too.

Every moment of tonight, I was thinking of you.

And I saw, Anna, Peklyn, Yvonne, Andy, SuLeen, Richard, Doreen, Li San, Keith, Paul Long, Unc Dexter, Elaine Tan, Ian (Ampang), Mei Fern, Alex, Su-yi, Ivan, Su-ann, Esther, Joyce, Samuel, Chefrost, Beebee, SerYoung, Edwin, wei Chung, Jeff, Colin Kirton, Unc Hilmy, aunt May Lee, Unc Bob, cheryl, nadia, xin xin and so many others, I can't rememeber all.

These were the few that I spoke to..

I'm so glad to have spoken to them. How I missed them.

In some ways I felt lighten. Its been a long time since I sang praises in the church hall. And tonight was good. Just so refreshing.

Had the longest supper with my RBS friends and talked like crazy !
Its almost 3am now dear, I'm typing this for you. Since you fell asleep already. Rest well dear.. Good nite. Missed you dear.

***
Thank you Father for friends of such. Thank you for granting them to me. Thank you.

Sincerely,
wernjun

siaosiao @ 2:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com