wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Its Been

Three days since I got any news from him.
Three days since I've heard from him.
Three days since I received any text messages from him.

Three long days...
No good mornings.
No good nights.
No take cares and no misses yous.

I feel like I'm Jeff.

Remebering what he wrote in on his MSN statuses.

Wondering how long I can stand like this...

Yah..so 'kua cheong' some of you may say.

Its not trust me.

It used to be everyday that I hear from him what happens in a day.

Slowly it minimised to half a day.

Now its none.

Some weird feeling keeps on telling me to be patient.

The feeling's strong. But I could share it with no one.

Only he knows how I feel entirely. Only he knows.

Father,
I don't know what is going on. I don't even a the slightest clue. Not even a hint.
Father, I pray, that he'll be fine soon. Grant him strength and courage to move on.
Grant me strength to hang on.
Commit him unto your Mighty Hands.
Amen.

And if you ever stumble upon this blog of mine, I miss you, so much.

siaosiao @ 5:18 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com