wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Messed

Its been a crazy week.

So crazy I don't know where to put my mind.

Stop it at completing my thesis?

Stop it at missing that certain someone?

Stop it at worrying for him?

Stop it at thinking bout the job offer?

*sigh*

Am so tired. Wishing he was here.

Sometimes, I just feel so neglected.
I'm so afraid that one day, I will just never hear from him ever again.
I fear that day.
I don't want it to come.
I hate thinking of it.
But the thing is, things just look so scary.
My imaginations are driving me crazy.

I just don't understand how someone can just be so down that they just forget about people around them.
I'm not saying that they're heartless. I know its unintentional, but just can't help feeling that way.

I missed the many smses I get in a day.
I missed the teasing.
I missed the nagging.
I missed the one-word-messages.
I missed whining.
I missed ranting about somehting.
I missed missing .

Really am missing you alot.
Just hope you're ok.
Just hope you're feeling better as the days pass.

Just, just, hope everything will be back to normal...Soon...

siaosiao @ 11:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com