wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Miss'em@Missyou

The week just gets weirder.

Early this morning, I heard from a friend that someone was asking bout me.
Shocked. Surprised. *eyes wide opened*
Touched and happy most of all.

Who would've thought, after almost one year, with no contact, he remembers me.
*grins*
Funny how the story got related to me.
Guess I left alot of memories where I worked.

Am I that likeable? Up to you to say. Cos I'm confused.
You like me you like lar, I really give up already.

Been seeing people I least expect to see, which reminds me, I bumped into Norizan nite before yesterday ;)
And sue Ann & sue Jan.

But the person I miss most, can hardly see... The person I miss most, don't seem to bump into me...

:(

GOSH.

Miss'em so much.

siaosiao @ 12:58 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com