wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, March 24, 2006

Le Tour De Kuala Lumpur

1130am
I met Farid at KL Sentral.

I was early, so i popped into Guardian.
Heard some loud banging sound.

Walked out of Guardian, and saw a line of human adverts ! haha ;p
They were wearing white, hung over them a red cardboard thing, announcing about the RM9 shuttle bus service provided to get to LCCT from KL Sentral.




And we waited and waited for the arrival of the queens !
Yah, waited for almost an hour !

First time, boarding the Rapid KL bus, heehee :








The bus criver decided to stop us half-way. If I didn't ask, mati ! we all stranded back at SENTRAL !
Christina did ask, "Jauh ke?" : the reply "Oh, jalan pas tu jogging sikit sampai la"

*faints*

So we walked aimlessly. Gratitudes to my mom ! She used to bring me to that side of the town to buy her threads ! heehee ;p

Walk walk walk.

"eh, where to walk to lah??"
"Er.. Just follow the people la"
"But there got sungai leh !"
"aiya, if the people walk towards that side, surely there will be a way la!"

So we continued walking.
Had to climb up some weird muddy slope ! christina : "Eh, wernjun, like jungle treeking pulak "

HAHAHAHAHA !

Ouhkay ouhkay. Finally reached PWTC !

*stomach gorwled* all four of us.

So we stopped by to fill our tummies ;)

Garden Cafe :


sorry kaya, too bright ;p


a feast we had



After walking the whole BIG WIDE BOOK FAIR, we all only got ourselves magazines. Siao.. Imported magazines to console our poor arms lugging them back !

Farid," Wah so heavy wan !"
Shopkeeper,"Sure lah, who ask you go take all the heavy heavy ones !"

hahaha ;p

We made amused the shopkeeper =D

Our next destination : 430pm

Petaling Street. Only Farid managed to get his stuff ;p happy him !

Following destination : 530pm

Sat the bus back to Sentral and Monorailed to Low Yat.

Hehe, my turn.

I love my Motorazr !

Gosh ! WHAT A DAY OUT !

My day didn't end just like that.

On my way home, the bus driver decided not to turn into my house ! I had to stop at a mosque which was reallyreally far away !
If I had my runners, I wouldn't mind taking a walk home ! Siao lah ! I only pass that way when I go jogging !

Right opposite where I was, the pipline, those gigantic ones, and there weren't any street lights on the opposite of the road !
And I was left alone ! In pitch dark.

Thank God for Tadika Wati ! their lights were still on. My plan, if anything happens, RUN into the tadika !

In the end, May to the rescue ! She came to fetch me ;) Priceless friends I have ! *muackses*

And I spent the whole night exploring my new found gadget !

*teehee*

siaosiao @ 5:31 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com