wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just Another Day

Still feeling bad for what I said..
But I sincerely did not mean to..
If you ever stumble upon here, I'm sorry..

***

Suppose to head home to do some work, but ended up going to KLCC to bug weymin ;)
Yah, my hobby, make people's likfe miserable - in a good way la. At least I entertain them, driving them away from their dull grind.

She had lunch, while I lost my appetite some where...
Had only Maggi Soup. What a thing to eat right.. what to do, I only had appetite for that, and that, I couldn't finish...

After she went back, I went for a walk myself...Bought ear rings from Axxess and bought myself a new pair of denim skirt from Fame. Hehe ;) The only way I could think of to make myself happy...

A little happy of course...not particularly from buying stuff la.. also cos I got a message that I thought I'd never will get...

Still feeling bad...but I guess I have to forgive myself...
It's always the case, people already forgotten bout it, but still hold a grudge on myself..

Father, help myself to forgive myself... +Amen.

***

836 - RM836.00

I can buy myself that Motorazr.
Christina can buy 3/4 of her dream camera.

And this lady, she spent that amount on clothes alone !

*faints*

siaosiao @ 12:26 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com