wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Extended Episode

Mad is our classmates.
Using up our time to plan for each other's birthday celebration executions.
Since it's Christina's turn, this what happened :

Treasure hunt at 1 Utama.
Yes, 1 Utama is very very big.
We made her run from the new wing to the old wing and back and forth.

Eh, not only she was exhausted, all of us at each station was too !

Me? I had to run for my life from WH so she doesn't come after me wondering where I'm going off to without her !

Standing in front of a shop which sold only hip-hop-er's outfits, justice was made with my baggy jeans ! Still so 'malu' lar.. pacing left-right like some 'pencuri' waiting for robbery execution !

I only have ends to the whole thing, where we sang happy birthday and where we all finally collaspe and took deep breaths of air !


the something we drew her


her cake


her muka 'you all are mad'


cut the cake with chopsticks


a shot at us


jona's 'Nasi Goreng Kampung'


my 'Lontong' Special


christina's funky bread


gasping for air


discussing on Kaya : How ar to 'siah sui her' [malukan her]



Ouhkay, siao right we ALL ?!

***

The weather's so hot, I'm feeling a fever again...
Better go sleep earlier...

:/

siaosiao @ 11:13 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com