wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Snip Snap Colour

*ring* my phone rang.
Amy wanted to go have breakfast..
And I was down with fever..

Went to eat anyway.. since I was hungry..sick also need to eat mar..

Headed home, but then..
My dear friend wanted to colour her hair. So she dragged me to her mom's saloon.

While she was colouring her hair, I was yawning away..

Then, some crazy idea came into my mind,'Eh, you cut my hair la' Anything you want to do with it.

So she did.

And now, this is how I look ;p


amy and her hair


after the cut



And to imagine, even her mom's customers were laughing at us ! teaching her how to cut my hair ! cos she has no idea how to do it actually !

yea, I'm nuts to entrust my hair to a person who's never cut anyone's hair in her entire life !
Takpe lar...I think I don't look like ghost la.. so I'm happy ;)

***
We were there since 11-330 ! went back to her house, freshen up a bit, then off to Lot 10 to buy her luggage bag. Hehe, she was so happy after that ;p

Also cos we were heading to have crabs for dinner ! For the whole of last week and this week she's been bugging me to go eat crabs with her ! Siao..

Ouh yah, had a little snack with her bro while the both of us circled Bently and Sg. Wang for fun, aimlessly..

Our snack place :




alvin's


mine





But dinner was yummy ;p

Where we ate :


Restaurant Stadium Negara


And paid for, by Allan's dad, which we bumped into accidentally at the restaurant - Allan's dad's birthday !

What a weird day?!

siaosiao @ 10:59 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com