wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, March 30, 2006

;)

Tired but satisfied.

Been waking up accidentally unintentionally without even the alarm.

Sometimes I open my eyes in the middle of the night, five minutes later realising that its not time to get up yet.

Today was happy.

A Certain Shade of Green woke me up.
Yea, he texted.
Saying good morning and everything. What a nice greeting in the morning.

And the next text message was, asking if I could go out for a drink?
Delighted as I was, I said yes :)

*wernjun's stomach is filled with butterflies again*

Still waking up from the bed, blur and dazed, I took my own sweet time to get ready.
Not to forget my troublesome stomach who decided to give food poisoning problem, I had to go to the Loo.

Stopped half way at Dang Wangi to go to another Loo. Gosh.
My 'siew che' stomach. Maybe it needs to live in the palace. Just the stomach.

Finally I reached my destination. That one and a half hours spent with him,
.: Priceless

My dear friend insisted I should drink something, in the end, I had Earl Gray with Tangerine ;) Sweet as he was, he paid.

Headed to Bangsar then, to meet with Edith.
She's so sweet too ! Before I left, knowing I was sick, she bought me a drink to cure it a bit. Offered to send me back to uni ! Which in the end turned out that she sent me to TV3 !
Bangsar to TV3, Bandar Utama !

She said,"God blessed me with a car, so I will want to bless people with my car".

When I was at TV3, the broadcast journalist I interviewed insisted that I have a drink too ! So I had 'Milo Ice'.

The whole day, I felt like a kid. Everyone paying for me. Haiya.
So sweet of'em, but shy ler..

Gosh. I miss'm so much. Since I hardly hear from him anymore.

*he's gone missing again*

But I'll cherish today.

siaosiao @ 11:49 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com