wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Amanda

Missed her so much !
Haven't seen her in four long years !!!
And she suddenly appears out of no where.
On my phone, with her chinese name.
Gave me a shock ! But a good shock ;p

Hm...

My 'kaki ponteng in school'.
She'll be running aournd with her 'Baju Kurung', I'd be running around with my prefect uniform.

Hehe, what fun times those were ;)

My morning greetings, 'OY'. Actually most of the time also she does that to say hi to me ;)

And her favourite = Weernnnnnn Junnnnnnnnnn

Yeah, that's just how she calls me in school ;)

Not to forget, we just simply enjoy laughing like crazy in class ! Wonder where all the attention went to instead of studying , teehee ;p

When the teacher turns her back, we're gone ! Yah, my toilet buddy ! wahaha ;p

ouhhowimisshersomuch




The only picture I have of her

siaosiao @ 1:45 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com