wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Broken

Feeling so weak and helpless
Having no idea what I'm doing
Walking as aimless ever everyday
Day by day

Need strength to survive
Nedd strength to go through everyday
Need strength to smile
Need strength to just, stay alive

Feels as though no body cares
Feels as though I'm all alone
Feels as though I'm the only one living in this world
Feels as though I'm giving up on myself

I hate this feeling
I really do
Why don't the ground just swallow me up?
Why don't it just suck me into it and never let me out?

When I finally feel that I've found something,
When I finally learnt to appreciate something,
When I finally learnt to love something,
When I finally feel that I love that something,

It just feels like, its leaving. . .

No matter how much I try
No matter how hard I try

I end up broken and down
Ignored and unappreciated
Helpless and confused
Neglected and hurt

Why is so hard to even worry?
Since when people had to ask for permission to worry?
So worrying is a sin
So worrying is a bad thing

Am I doing something so wrong that people choose to ignore me?

hey.. I'm only human, and that's my nature...

Water that flow out of my eyes, probably be able to flood my hamster's cage. That's alot.
My eyes are so painful and tired.
They probably need a break.

Too bad the brains chose not to talk to the eyes.
Yea, sounds abnormal?
Its happening to me everyday.

When I need something so badly, it just somehow doesn't ever come.
Cry alone I may, who'd notice.
My teddy bears and my pillows?
My Power Puff Girl face towel?
My black & white lamp?

I'm tired. I'm really really tired.

Whatever you're facing, I really hope you'd figure it out before I enter into the ground . . . I don't want to, I really don't.

Just, I really don't know when I will just decide to end it.

siaosiao @ 1:03 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com