wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, February 03, 2006

More Happs

Woke up by cheng-yi. Why? Til now I haven't found out why. Why she dragged me to MayLee's house since shw was doing visitation with her family. Brouhgt me along to make noise ah? I also dunno. Haha, but nice to see maylee;s mum anyway. Hehe, one of the aunties that loves talking to me ! haha ;p

Had another round of steamboat ! giler ! I think I'm going to turn into fishballs soon ler. Good thing this time round, it was home made by mayLee's mom, Aunt poh nee.
So it was still YUMMY ;p

Went for more lunch at Bukit Tinggi with the Wong family and anotehr family which was cheng's friend. And while eating lunch, this was right in front of me !






Went home by 4pm only, rested for a while playing the computer, hehe ;p

Dinner at Andrew's . A major one this time. Haha ;p Happy Chinese New Year to ALL again ! hahhah ;p

Let the pictures tell you lah kay, I'm too tired to type anymore . . .


My second Yee Sang. Sadly, without the raw fish. Don't really like the taste, just like to play with the chopsticks, haha






Us


The adults


These two, 'tak habis-habis' with the camera-Joyce & ShuEn


Played more Taboo at Andrew's and adjourned to Aunt Mun Moi's house for more ! haha ;p

Me? So sick still. Coughing & counging & coughing. People like Edrian, keep asking, why I keep falling sick. Well, I can't help it right if my immune system has been destroyed by those stripey stuff that bit me and caused me Dengue ! Which teared down my whole immune system ! And am still trying to build it lar...

And Jong Chern, not that I don't know how to take care of myself. I hate being sick lar. And when I'm sick, I dunno, even if I know what to do, I somehow automatically turn into a kid who doesn't know. Maybe cos my dad pampered me to much last time, hehe ;p

Besides making so much unnecessary noise, I think you both can pray for a little bit more? Ish . . .

I'm not dying lar. Just taking too long to recover. Will be fine lo.

Alright.. Slepp is Me.

(--,)

siaosiao @ 2:13 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com