wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Saw

Been a very nostalgic week.

Seeing Azlee at the Lrt Station. As shy as he used to be, he still is. Though he teased me a whole lot during primary school and secondary school, he's still as timid as ever inside.

Missed arguing over stuff with the guys in school. How we used to go for Hockey training sessions every afternoon at 330pm til 630pm. Scolding each other over nonsense and the guys whacking the Hockey ball every other direction !

Missed Azlinda. Yea, the tall, slim gurl who was good at almost everything ! Hated even wathing the game on the tele, talk about playing it ! She encouraged me into the Hockey business, and I loved it since !

I can still remember the shy Tajuddin and Syahridizin [we called ayin]. Never held their head up high more than you counld count on your fingers, hehe ;) Shy la these two. Always played so gentlemently, hehe.

Compared to the rest ! Missed walking to school for trainings... Missed going for tournaments... MIssed even the teasing that went round bout me and some of the guys !
Yea, totally nonsensical, but feels cozy looking back at it now :)

Sometimes I can't believe I came from a Sekolah Kebangsaan ! heehee, the naughtiest school in the Gombak District ! yeap, that's where I came from ;p

*sigh*

Saw Hafis the other day, the one we call 'epit'. But its been so long, it was just, 'I stare at you, you stare at me'. Yea, you look familiar but just cannot recall, hehe.

Saw Afifi too. Was my classmate in Form 1. Could still remember him and Fathuddin [die I cannot even remember how to spell his name], the fairest Malay guys I've ever met in life , haha. Yea, Din is Japanese mixed, so explains. Dunno bout Afifi. But they were great friends. Always came over to my table, 'saje buat kacau la'. Even sent me Chinese New Year card, haha ;p So amusing la come to think of it.

Die, can't believe I'm saying this, I miss school so much !

Til then. . .

siaosiao @ 11:34 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com