wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Buds

ouh I miss them so much ;p




From front standing and sitting [Left to Right] :


Vanessa - Elena - Soo Yong Yong - Li Wan - Christine Boey - Pui Kuan - Lu Yan Fen - Joanne - Lorraine

Middle Standing [Left to Right] :


Ee Ling - Yee Fun - Rachel [my best bud] - Julie - Cindy - Wey Min

Behind Standin [Left to Right] :


Amy - Me - Su Ching - Zulaikha - Christine Lai

***

At the Bangsar house, year 2003 :








*muacks*

siaosiao @ 3:15 AM

Comments:
oh my GAWD! you so budak. LOL. can beat my pics lah. hehehe...
 
yea i know ! haha ;p that was me last time ! eh , that time you know me already lah ! hahaha ;)
 
omfg! wern jun! that photo in school was like SO long ago *lolz*
anyway how have you been?
take care!
 
haha ! yah man ! heehee ;p i miss you all ma.. haha, that time, digi cam also don't have !
 
ey? lorraine ! where you got my blog add from? heehee ;p pass me yours too lar.. ;p
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com