wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Missed and Still

Was only blogging bout how much I missed her and God has been so awesome !

In the morning, Amy texted to say 'Eh come to klcc is you're free. Someone wants to see you'

?

Yea, my reaction, I called her to ask who it was.
She refused to even tell me whether it was a gurl or a guy.
Then, when I asked too much she finally said its a gurl from primary school.

?

Yup, lotsa question marks in my head for the whole morning ! Good thing class only lasted til 1230 hehe.

Slowly made my way to KLCC to meet them.

With my excited self I walked up to the Maxis Centre where they were doind their ticket sales for Fort Minor.
Walked into the Maxis centre, seeing only Amy, wondering who she was talking about.

Her reaction, 'They're inside, just go inside you can see them'
Mine , 'Eh, duwan la, scared la, shy leh, dunno who is it sumore'
Hers , 'Just go only lah ! Eh eh , she walking out !'

?

Hur? Who's walking out? All I saw was a Malay gurl and guy walking out. Both also I tak kenal wan..

Then, suddenly, the gurl, noticed me, gave a loud shriek ! Ahhhhh, wernjun !!!!!!!

Yea, it was more dramatic than that trust me. Gave me a BIG hug !

ME? erm...who's this gurl, hugging me and so happy to see me? Tak kenal you pun. Suddenly hug me. Weird.

Then when she started talking, I thought, hurm.. sounds quite familair.
Then when she smiled, GOSH !

Just couldn't believe it ! I shrieked too !

And hugged her again !

gosh !

Its been 8-9 years since the last I've spoken to her or have seen her ! cannot belive it man ! Just cannot believe that I was face to face with her !

YEAH ! My best friend in primary school ! The buddy that played hockey with me !
The best pal that I hung out with every morning before she was off to ther prefect duties !!!

Whoah !!! Til now still leaping with joy ! Some of you will understand la, how happy I am to see her !!!

*FAINTS*

Really really missed her !

Everytime I passed her house, I would be thinking, when will be the day when she will finally appear and we could catch up on old times !

The best thing was, we were still so close ! Even though we haven't seen each other for so many YEARS !

Its like we picked up from where we left of in Standard 6 ! haha ;p

Seriously, she the best lah ! The best I've ever had in primary ! My partner in crime in everything !

Gosh !

It used to be Linda this Linda that ! That's what her sister calls her as well.

Haven't spoken so much BM in so many years ! haha ! Suddenly it was like I was almost Malay ! haha, like how my friend's parents used to say that I look like a Malay gurl.
Even my primary school teacher once gave me a Malay nickname cos I spoke Malay so well !

Yea, since standard 3 I was called Siti til I was almost form 3, when everyone matured and stopped calling me that ! Cos the guys went on calling me 'Siti Payung'. No idea why they did, just simply annoying la !

So crazy .. come to think of it !

She sat behind me in class together with Yati. Our other buddy. NOt so close to Yati la..

ouh how I missed those days...play bottle caps, 'Batu Seremban', 'getah', and all sorts of nonsense la !

Ouh how I missed her !

Luv you Linda !

siaosiao @ 12:49 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com