wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hurm...

Finally slept at 5.10am and woke up at 6.30am. Yes wernjun at her last minute nonsense after a long while. . .
Made my way to the bus stop and waited for almost 45 minutes.
Wondered what was wrong?

Yup, traffic jam. Gosh, even on my way to the Wangsa Maju Lrt Station, TRAFFIC JAM !
*sigh* my hopes to make it in time for class all crashed into the sea lah.

Jam jam jam. Finally reached the lrt station at 750am.
Siao. And my class starts at 830am??

The queue was so LONG. What to do...

Even the crowds at the trains were . . . I don't really know how to describe ! There were so many people that there were no place left to stand. In other words, the crowd was OVERWHELMING !

Took a train down to Taman Melati, thinking of avoiding the scary crowd. Not in a mood to be squashed in a sardine can.

*faints* It was almost the same at Taman Melati. *faints*
But easier to get onto lar..phew..

Kept falling asleep, even while standing ! heehee ;)

Just when I thought I couldn still make it, the train stalled at Damai. *faints* The clock? 8.21am . .

Nine minutes to class I'm 35 minutes away ! *sigh*

That's why I'm here. typing this frustration of mine. Had no choice even I really felt like turning back from Wangsa Maju. Balik tido even better lar...

But have to hand-in assignment. . .
*sigh*

*yawn*

*_*

Til my eyes can open later...

siaosiao @ 9:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com