wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, February 13, 2006

Downunder


Its coming back.
No idea why.
Can't really sleep on it.
Can't really forget bout it.

Ouh the stinky feeling.

Wish I could see that someone out there.
Wish that someone out there could be here with me.
Wish that someone out there would tell me more.
Wish that someone out there could spent a 'lil more time with me.

Feeling like I'm being avoided.
Feeling like I'm ignored.
Feeling like I'm neglected.
Felling like I'm dumped.
Feeling very used.
Feeling very unwanted.

Yea, people are tired of me whining.
Not like I whine that much anymore.
Why can't people just put up with me just this once?

Why do I have to act like I'm SO happy when I'm not.
Did someone once said that its a sin to feel down? Don't remember that.

Right now?
Feel so down that I just want the ground to swallow me up.
So I don't have to worry. So I don't have to think. So I don't have to suffer.

I really miss you.

siaosiao @ 7:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com