wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's Nice

Its been a long time since I got this sick ! Down with fever, sore throat and the never ending cough.
Have no idea how I got so sick? But I guess its just myself and not being able to do justice with my tiredness and tak-cukup-tidur nonsense.

And why am I here? As weird as I can get, just not the kind that will give way to sickness except that one tiny time when I got dengue. In other words, I just would not stop til my body really runs out totally out of energy to move ;p

Yea. I know. Its bad.

Maybe cos I'm too used to running around since young, even if I'm down with fever, still can go play badminton with bro and neighbour.

Til now. Still the same loh . . .

Went to see the doctor. Blame it on the throat. He said I had throat infection. Yes, doc I know I'm having sore throat. . . Figures why I'm losing my voice?

Anyway...just simply typing away while I still can. . . and hope to get well soon since the coughing is driving me nuttss, as I can't sleep at night due to the cough.

But some things just make me happy while I'm sick. I get to choose where to eat when we go out for lunch, hehe ;p Yesterday, went to SS2 - Me , Chrys, Gohkokhooi, Li Yee and Chau Yen.

Such nice people they were...in some ways they made sure there was porridge in the restaurant that we would eat in, hehe ;p In the end , I had my long awaited porridge ! Chicken porridge, hehe ;p wanted some century eggs in it though ;p

Til then ;p

siaosiao @ 11:18 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com