wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yet Another

Don't know why these dream keep coming.
God trying to tell me something?
Or am I just thinking too much.

Yesterday night, had another weird dream.
Dreamt that Rachel shifted to a BIG mansion.
Yea, dreamt that she came back from US already !

And the best part was, we reconciled.
How I wish it was real.

And at her house, there were everyone that I knew, even those that she didn't know.
As weird as it could get, I don't really understand what was going on.

There were people launching her house? And she was supposed to give a speech?
Even better, they were reporters. Plus people I knew during my attachment.

And we even had chiese fire crackers ! Those that are red and long and BLASTS at the last bit !
GOSH !

I really have no idea where all these weird details came from...

But one I sure want to really happen, my friendship with my bestfriend.
Don't know how long more I have to wait...

Thinking bout the dream makes me want to cry.
But cry also no use ler...Not like she gonna know.

*SIGH*

siaosiao @ 12:34 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com