wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, January 13, 2006

Peculiar

Woke up at 8 a.m.
Drag myself out of bed.
Wash up.
Don't know what to wear. What don't know what to wear? Yeah? Don't know what to wear.

In result, I got killed in class.

Hurm.

Got on the wrong train. Its been quite some time since I last sat on a wrong train. Guess I was really tired and blurred out...
All I remember was, the sign board saying Kelana Jaya. Then up the escalator I went.
Then, next moment, instead of Asia Jaya, I saw Taman Bahagia. Before I could realise I was on the wrong train, the train moved towards Kelana Jaya. So, sat on it, waited for everyone to empty and fill the train.
Woohoo, off we set our journey to Wangsa Maju. *sigh* blur-case-me.

On the way back, on the train, a guy was seated next to me. The whole time keot staring and looking at what I was doing. I was only replying messages on the cellphone? Scary. And I cannot stand people who shakes their leg like mad ! GOSH ! Give people around you some peace la.

While waiting for the bus to get home, here came a girl. She looked normal to me la. Not when she opened her mouth to say something. She asked, 'What bus to take to the Rampai pasar malam?' I said, 'I'm not sure'.

Then she asked me what was I waiting for. Duh. Bus la. Where got people sit at the train station wait for cab when there is a specific taxi stand in front of the train station.

She was speaking in chinese, which I don't really understand since I'm banana. So, just pretended to understand. Thank goodness my buss came fast ! gosh !

Sometimes, I really don't know why I end up talking to weird strangers like these. They just appear and start talking like there's no tomorrow ! While I'm forced to listen to them since I don't want to be rude, hehe ;p

Ouh kay.. so ends today.. I'm so tired.. Sleepy.. *yawn* ;p

siaosiao @ 1:19 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com