wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Its early

What I did last week to da tao, now I kena back as worse ! I think, much worse.
Imagine people pasting A4 size pictures of you all around uni, EVEN IN THE GUYS TOILET !

Running donation drive so I can have enough money to go home? SIAO !

Just didn't know where to hide my face lo. So memalukan ! And they? Happily laughed !

People I can remember played along : Carmen, Rolland, some other lecturers, Amy, some PR students, hon fei , ving sung and reena ! gosh ! yah, they all played along !

Giler...

In some ways, they were humorous, in some ways, they were thoughtful, in some ways, they were naughty, in some ways they are just CRAZY !

I guess, it will be the most memorable birthday, hehe, though the real day is not today, but I appreciated their effort in humiliating me ! Even Joan, the most serious of the lot, 'pakat' with Angela (who was supposed to have lunch with me) to play along !

Gosh.

But All in All, LOVE you guys lah ! never will you come across such mad people filled with unimaginable ideas !

*faints*

Since cHristina already did, might as weLL. . .








pure siao-ness

siaosiao @ 2:20 AM

Comments:
Yay! So glad you liked our surprise.
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com