wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Lost and Found

Somewhere in the weird world out there.
Sometimes in myself.

Where did my brains go? I don't really know.

It feels like it was Christmas yesterday and New Year is about to come.
Yeah, need to forward my brains that is still stuck in 2005.

So this is what I am going to do, a say of things that I should have done and things I should not have done. since someone reminded me that I still have not done my evaluation of last year. Don't worry, nothing that you people out there souldn't be reading ;p

Should have spent more time with God instead of editting pictures on the computer ALL day long.
Should have spent more time on my studies instead of re-designing my blog ALL day long.

Should have eaten less and eaten properly at the correct times.
Should have played less computer and concentrated on my Final Year Project.

Should have gone out less and spent more time sleeping at home.
Should have spend more time with my friends instead of snapping pictures 24/7.

So many more things I should have done, but didn't. If i were to list every single little thing down, I think I would end up drowning myself with guilt and will end up in slow depression. Which I am not about to do so ! Promised myself that I will NEVER EVER FALL back into that disasterous state of mind EVER AGAIN.

2005 came and left with a breeze. Before I realised I was doing my attachment, it was already over. Before I could lay back and do nothing during my 6 weeks holiday, it was time to crack my brains over my final year project. Before I could start enjoying Deepavali, it was already Hari Raya. Before I could even have the Christmas feeling tingling through me, its already NEWYEAR ! GOSH !

I feel like I'm a computer, lack of memory, lack of space to digest so many events happening at once ! The result : LAG. Sometimes, I feel like I could tear myself into a few parts so that I can enjoy myself fully at various events at one time !

But choose not to and hope that I'd be able to say NO with a firm stand. No more can-la, anything-la, whatever-la and dunno-la. My favourite few phrases which can sometimes do blunders to people around me.

And for this year : I still hope that I can talk to Rachel again...even if it will take the rest of my life to reconcile with her...Though she's in Oregon-USA, she still sits in my heart and I still miss her a lot. She doesn't know, but it doesn't matter, as long as GOD knows. Just hope I have enough strength to carry on.

Bottom line is, I have to quit fooling around and get down to business ! I really have to do something with my Final Year Project. Christina ! We're supposed to GAG each other if we're both not progressing ! PLEASE do GAG me !


Things that I've been greatful for?

Having found a real good friend who happened to pop out of no where. But of course, I know, things don't just happen - Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not
to harm you, plans to give you hope hope and a future.


God sends people to comfort me when I need the comfort. Not that God cannot do it himself, its just how He works I guess, and through people, I see how nasty a being I am sometimes. Through the people he sent me, I see who I really am.

Thanks, you people who have worked miracles in my life. I don't think I have to mention names, as you all should know who you all ARE.

+have a cheerful year ahead+

siaosiao @ 12:01 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com