wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, January 09, 2006

Cold and Warm

Past few weeks been the body has been attempting to fall sick and it finally did yesterday morning.

Woke up with a bad migrain and fever.
Ate Panadol and went back to sleep..

Then..woke up.. still feeling cold.. with the sun out and it was already 1130 am !

Couldn't even finish a bowl of Yee Mee.
Coudln't even finish a bowl of Pan Mee.

All I could finish was my faithful Milo Ais.

Gosh...I dunno what's happening to me.

Every night I will be feeling very cold, konnonya feel like winter !
But the feeling is really bad lo.
Forehead warm and fingers cold, shivering cold..

Scary ler...

Hate taking panadol.. after that great panadol ordeal I went through when I was in the hospital during the dengue period ! I thought I would nevr have to swallow another dose of it !

*sigh*

Looks like I can't seem to stay away from it for long...

Bleaks...HOw I hate the taste and the after taste ! of PANADOLS !

pray fo me please... AMEN !

siaosiao @ 11:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com