wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Yee Fun Birthday

Everyone is turning 21 !
Hehe, I've already did long time ago, since the beginning of the year ! hehe ;p

Somehow they're all stuck at the end of the year lah !
Week after week they are birthdays !

I guess I'm glad that we bunch still keep in touch with each otehr ;) That's what matters most !

So, today it's yee fun's birthday ! We prefer to call her Lam. Haha . I think it's the 'sekolah kebangsaan' disease, calling people by their family name !

Even though it wqas raining, we happily barbequed our stuff. Hehe, quite nice also right, got both hot and cold feeling, heh ;p

They were hiding in Lam's room waiting for my arrival ! yea.. I was the latest to arrive la.. haha, so big shot aye ! Actually, I think they were just shy la.. More like waiting for me to start eating, so they can eat too ! ish !


Lam & Amy




elena


christineBoey


christine's left overs on my plate : forcing me to eat it up for her


burfday gurl


oops burnt


christineLai & christineBoey


red egg : chinese tradition


happyUSall


*burp* so full . . .

Hehe, thanks gurl !

siaosiao @ 12:43 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com