wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Our First

The definition of a true cooli (kuli) > carrying 4 amplifyers, a bass guitar, many many parts of a drum set in drum boxes, drum stands, cymbal stands, a keyboard that weighed about 9 KG, four to five speakers, assembling two speaker stands that was twice my height, lining the stage that was really really big with wires, taping wires down, setting up lightings and etc.

I think I might run out of breath trying to descdribe my hard labour !

To make things worse, there were only three of us to load everything thing down from the truck - Weijin, Junming and myself. I only managed to climb once in fear of spraining my ankle again since I was too short to climb up and down the truck !

The elevator that we used to transport our things to the hall was so small that it could only fit the stuff and one of us at one time. So we took quite a lot of loads to finally unload everything ! Strategize to make as much space as possible to the stuff and for one person to fit into the elevator.

Setting up was crazy, since half of us didn't know nuts about setting up ! Rockets flew and fire crackers burst. Haha, yea, everyone snapping at each other ! But it all went well...

The show was held at KGNS (Golf club in Subang), for the SS Gospel Centre's Christmas dinner.

So these are some glimpse of what happened that night.


Setting up




Our so-called backstage




ser young






Princess Pui En




my bro


















Rachel


YAY ! *faints*

siaosiao @ 12:35 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com