wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, December 12, 2005



Did Me Good

Hehe, back is me ;p
Yeap from camp. Stayed at Seri Bayu Hotel Resort. Which has the beautifullest seaside sceneries I've seen in years !

I miss that place ... How I wish that I could wake up to a beach with blue sea water that the sun shone on it. Ahh...I can still imagine our morning walks. Thanks Aida for suggesting , hehe ;)

Camp was refreshing. Considering the fact that I was looking for a lot of answers and the sessions answered quite a lot of them. Which made me wake up from my slumber. Now, I've got to start cracking again..make my lazy brains useful once again ;)

Besides the serious stuff, I self-appointed myself as the camp paparrazi ! haha ;p

And this were some of the results of a camera fanatic !






































OUH KAY ! I think that would be half my insanity spent with the camera ! hehe ;p If i were to load everything here, I think the page will never load...heehee ;)

Pictures told, that I had a jolly-good-time =]

* * *

Supposed to be dead tired right?

Har har, and I had a tiny teeny bit of energy to go play Floorball. yea, for those of you who don't know what's it like, its a bit like hockey..except, we don't use wooden sticks. And the ball is not so deadly if it hits you !

Had a great laugh at the game, haha ;p

Proceeded to dinner with Stacia and Edrian.
Didn't really had appetite to swallow so much food..but had to la.. hehe ;)

They didn't want to go home, so instead, we went for a ride. All the way to Cheras??
And they made me do 'sampat' @ looking very 'jakun' kinda stuff. Crossed over the drain and almost rolled off ! Ish.




Then, off to my favourite 'Tong Sui' shop ! yay ! haven't been for ages ! since the SS2 one is so far away from home... yummylicious ! Jalan Imbi also jadi la...


What Stacia Drank


Some watercrest thingie


Edrian's : Grind Peanut



Finally, my night ends...

siaosiao @ 2:31 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com