wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, November 26, 2005

end the day

It was a rather unexpected thing to happen the fact that we all forgot about such an important thing.
I really don't know how we managed to forget such an important thing.
Really just cannot imagine how we could've possibly left it behind.

So, we left the video camera behind. On a motorbike and totally forgot about it until two hours later.
Its almost like losing your television , as in if a robber breaks into your house -for those who can't imagine.

Panic wasn't the solution and so was looking around, askng the guards who thought we gonna put him into jail for lying (when we tried to convince him that we believed him), running around PB and PA to look for the estate and facilities department to check if they have it.

In the end, we came to nothing but pasting flyers around uni. Hoping every single second that we would find the vidoe camera.

I don't know why it took long for the fact to sink into me that it is really missing ! While everyone was so depressed, I was like a mad gurl trying to conole them that they will find it ! Just a matter or time?

It disturbed me alot when they question my faith in Christ. One said, "Do you think if I believe in God right now He will help us find the camera?"
"Do you think I can pray to your God?"

My answer : God never leaves you hanging. He will help you if yuo need help. But you can't just go around testing him "eh, give me back if not I boycott you !" You think God is what wor.. your bestfriend that took your boyfriend meh..

He will never leave you hainging upsidedown and let you to die. But no one says that you can be the most demanding person on earth leh..

One also said,"If we find the camera, then I will belive in Him." GOSH. Like I said, you think what, God is your lecturer that lost your project meh?"

*sigh* sometimes I feel so stuck in giving them answers..Just dunno where to start and dunno what to expect out of a conversation between 5 very stressed-out persons.

GOD , help me... Cos I really dunno what to do and I feel so useless not being able to help them find the camera...I hate it when I'm in such position..I hate to just sit there and look at things pass by... in Your name I pray, AMEN !

Ouh yah.. thanks Julian for going out with me at 130 in the morning ! entertaining me til 4am ! Though you tired from work, you still did care to bring me out..thanks anthon for fetching me from lrt station - sorry to disturb you main game ;p and thanks Faisal for offering to jalan around..if only you were free earlier..hehe, thanks anyway ;)

*sigh*

siaosiao @ 12:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com