wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tido

For the past few days, or weeks, I havent been able to have enough sleep.
Particular reasons like, trying to complete assignments and due to three days of the lack, it prolonged to several weeks of insomnia !

OMIGOSH

Waking up for class at 830am is just SO not helping that fact lo.
Been like a walking zombie for the past few 8 days.
Not really because of the assignments already, but for some other weird reasons that are stopping mr from sleeping in peace.

Yesterday would be a great example.
Was out the whole day and only touched the grounds of my house for bout 3 minutes or so. Then off I went for practice. Mind you, practice is all the way in TTDI ! and guess where I jammed myself back from? SS2 !


Guess most of them would think and feel as though I'm so lifeless. Eh, penat la...me human too.
Reached home only at 2am! Thanks to those hungry people !

And I haven't bath ! thanks to the jammed up roads ! oher wise I would've reached home at 8pm and have a quick shower before I left for practice..

So, kesimpulannya, I slept at 3am with my half-dried hair.Whatahey man !
*YAWN* right now.

Woke up at 630am. So much for sleeping. I felt like I just slept off and some irritating vibration woke me up. Thanks cellphone..

I really felt like sleeping anywhere I sat down. Result to that, I walked to class..just to wake myself up? yea..


When we were at mamak, I really almost fell asleep..

But at the same time, I wanted to go shop for christine's pressie !

In the end I went to 1 Utama ! With my droopy eyes and heavy head that just felt like dropping.
Stopped at every single bench I could spot.
While happily texting my dear friend.
And enjoying the company of christina , yuki, rina, wanyee and pit yee !


Laughed so much that my throat felt dry ! Can you 'bayangkan' ?!
haha ;p

But I had a great time. Certainly had loads of fun laughing at each other ! Especially when 6 crazy minds come together ! anything and everything just shot out of no where ! from the sitting at the 'kaki lima' to Pit yee talking with a bottle pretending she was a reporter , reporting live from th craze of the Jay Chou fans at 1 Utama !

ok.. my energy has expired for the day.. I shall go sleep... *YAWN*

siaosiao @ 11:01 PM

Comments:
OMG this has got to be one of the bestest outing i have ever had with you la. muaxxxx

we got to be ourselves in the public!
oMG!
 
yea, no tix to watch JAY ! ish.. duduk tepi jalan.. cheh..
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com