wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Left Behind

Have you ever felt it?

I feel it everyday.

Try so hard to make people happy, like, when they need your help, I help them. When they need dinner partner, I will become the person.

When people need someone to help them out with homework or office work, I help them.

I'm breakfast gang, lunch gang, dinner gang and also supper gang ! woohoo ! I feel like a machine.

Press one for breakfast, two for lunch, three for dinner, four for supper or five for anything !

hey, you want chips? *pass pass pass* none comes to me.
hey, you want to sit on the couch? *you you you* no one asks me? yea..

"Yea, you seem to know half the world !" so what if I really do? Not like I'm bragging about it right? I just so happen to know them, wrong against the law meh?
*nah, I still don't believe you.

I'm just a simple girl la. I also need people to teman me when I need someone to. Not everyday I ask of it right, just when I really really need someone wert.

Why do I have to always beg on knees to get someone to just help do a tiny weeny favour? Not asking you to telan poison for me right? I'm not that cruel la.

When I whine a little bit, people say I'm very sensitive. Why against some weird law to whine issit?

C'mon la, I also need to space to speak my mind ok. God made me human la. Not cold blooded animal ok !

huh? wernjun put make-up? she know how to or not? Do I look like a guy to you? well if yes, then sorry if I ever looked like one on purpose.

can't you walk there? so near only wert. *the rest, eh fetch me can ar? ok , be there in 5. While I walk slowly in the sun or rain. Cool right?

The clock strikes 710pm. Eh I send you to LRT only la k. Yea, so I have to take a 45 minute train to the end of the stations and ride on a bus that will never come to reach home? So the record for waiting is ONE freaking long hour ! In result to that, I didn't eat my dinner. Hungry also become full la. Those who always skip lunch will understand how I feel la.

Sometimes, I'm confused with who I really want to be. OR who should I really be.

when people get bored of my company, they just leave me behind and move on to anotehr person. wah, you think I'm torn under garments ar? sorry if I didn't satisfied you la..

Just get this, I too am a gurl, I too have feelings. I too can cry. I too get hurt.

Especially by close friends who are dear to me
. I doubt they realise, but I hope they do one day.

Father in heaven, grant me strength..

siaosiao @ 2:32 AM

Comments:
whoah dun so emo can or not. u want to kalahkan all the hindi movies issit? :P

woman , u can call me anytime and i will teman u alrightey?

see... chrys|er = nice !
haha... u should have learned that equation by now :P
 
hahaha ;p weLL once in a while, i'm emo la.. so, now i'm better i guess.. tho things not changing much.. but better ! woohoo ! lets celebrate the tortoise@turtle@terrapin ! wahhaha ;p
 
chrysler : thx gurl ;p
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com