wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Quite A Day Out

We were supposed to have class party since its the last day of class.
Unfortunately.
Some decided to pull out last minute and thus left the 9 of us.

Since there were only 9 of us ,we decided that we would just have a simply lunch at our favourite restaurant TCK Hakka Kaya.
And I ate Seafood Tom Yam but was replaced by chicken cos the seafood wasn't there yet. weird.
Shared a plate of Rendang rice with cHristina which made my tongue so totally burnt!
GOdd thing they served Ice Lemon Tea , heehee ;p

After lunch, which took us three hours to finally finish and make a move from that place, we went roaming around 1 Utama.
Simply window shopping, talking nonsense and driving the store keepers up the wall with our stoopid yet intelligent stunts ;p eg : Taking pictures by the sidewalk of Living Quarters. Pretending to be beggars. GOSH

So we continued to walk. Leaving me & christina.
Headed to Secret Recipe to have the long awaited brownie ! yammy !

Just before we went there, I thought I bumped into someone. Just glimpse. Thought it was John Kit. But didn't quite recognize him. hurm. wonder who that guy looked like.
Wanted to call out for him, but the name just didn't want to leave my lips.

Ok. Call him. But the guy I thought was him didn't pick up the phone. Ok, so it's not him after all...

Happy happy we went to Aussino cos one of us wanted to go there.
Finally we reach Secret Recipe.
Steeped into the shop and to my horror ! The same guy was there ! OK. The only table that was available for three of us was right next to his.

I sat down. and. hoooohhh ! it was him ! he had the same expression ! with eyes wide open and staring in disbelief ! HAHA =D
And he said "What are you doing here??" Well, same thing I asked him?!

He was having dinner with his sister in law's sister & family. heh.
Then shifted over to our table afer he was done.

Thought he was better than Jeff. But turned out to be no difference. Messed up my friend leaving her speechless & me letting out BIG HUGE sighs with a *smack on my head*

GOSH

It was nice of him to offer me a ride home, hehe ;p considering the fact that I don't really know him besides meeting him in camp last year..

After the endless nonsense of jokes coming out of him, we decided that we should make a move towards home.
Which he refused because he wanted to catch a movie?! me : HAR? go home la.. I'm so tired ler...

In the I end gave in, since he was fetching me home..teman him lo..
But before we went to buy our tickets, he had a weird request.
"Can we find my car before we decide what to watch?" " Cos I really dunno where I parked my car.." *faints-is-me*

So off we went walking around the whole car park of 3rd floof & thankgoodness it was only the new wing !

round-and-round-and-round

YAY ! finally found it !

Now to decide what to watch.

Zathura? NO
The Machinist ? NO
In the end = Kungfu Mahjong

I really didn't know what to expect out of these lame shows similar to Kungfu Hustle.
Watched it anyway and almost couldn't walk after that. SO LAME LAR !

*phew*

We ARE finally going home !

***

I had a weird feeling bout the whole night.
We were talking a lot about my relationship with God and a lot of other things that I was very stressed out about. That not everysingle person I knew could help decipher it.

John in someways helped cleared them off a little. Sometimes I feel, I didn't bump into him by accident but God allowed me to bump into him. Since for the past few weeks I couldn't sleep well, whereby that night, I dozed off almost immediately I touched the bed.

I haven't seen him for almost a whole year ! And of all places bump into him in 1 Utama. In some ways, I got to know him better and some ways, have someone to look for when the next time I'm faced with such thoughts that botehr me every night.

At the end of the day, God made justice for my sleepness nights. THANKS YOU.

siaosiao @ 5:24 PM

Comments:
lucky u! deviL ...
 
lucky me? hehe, as always ;p who you?
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com