wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Furry Experience

I woke up at 6am !
Made my way to Asia Jaya station to meet up with the rest of my groupmates.
Where do you think we are going at that time of the morning?

Hehe, we were headed to the Malacca Zoo ! Woohoo ;p
Our assignment topic : Trading of Exotic Mmeat in Malaysia.
The hightlights were Nicky and Monty (the tiger cub and python)

And we got to play with the tiger ! hehe ;p
I've always wanted to play with a tiger !
They always look so furry and cute ! Like you want to just cuddle them to bed , haha ;p

So I finally got to play with one ! Just can't descride how cute the tiger cub was =]

We were also offered free rides from the zoo authorities and played with all the animals that the public could not play with. No entries area also went you know !
Haha, main with the Ellies ! hahaha ;p

Our wonderful day at the zoo in pictures :



The Lemurs

Macaws

Nicky : The 7 month old

me & Joan & the furry


yipee

Rio : The one and a half year old ele


I really felt like bringing Nicky back home !

After the zoo, of course we went into the town area to MAKAN ! heehee ;) My favourite job !


So we had :

Chicken Rice Ball


Asam Laksa


Cendol


Ah...Such satisfied looks..






siaosiao @ 10:53 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com