wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bloop

In goes the gastric pill.
Not any kind of gastric pill, not Gellusil, not Actal.
Something complicating funky medication which costs RM1.50 a pill !

Thank goodness its not bitter and yucky !
Smell a bit like 'kueh'.
Other than that, I hate swallowing pills !!!

Sigh.. haven't been able to eat anyhting today except the Conney Dog in A&W..couldn't even finish my root beer which is one of my favourite drinks !

Imagine, eating your favourite oat biscuit, and you can't even swallow it.. I had to eat it like I was sucking a sweet. Waiting for it to slowly melt..

Cannot even finish a small glass of Milo !

All I felt was vomiting. . .

Hurm.. I hope things will be normal.. since I like to eat so much, I cannot bare to look at all the delicious food and feel like throwing out !!

Even when Stacia cooked her favourite Korean instant noodles, which I totally like so much, I didn't even have 1% of craving for it..

In the end, guess what I ate for dinner?
Nestum Oat Drink

Ok.. just pray for me, that its not appendixities or some major Gastric attack til I have to go for operation or something, cos I'm totally freeaking out and WILL freak out if I have to go through one !

Til then.. achy achy stomeick :(

siaosiao @ 10:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com