wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fri Alexis

Thought I was going to have fun watching my own friend sing. But then, it turned out that the bar was so packed with all kinds of weird wannabe's til I had no space to stand even !

Come to think of it, I knew him since I was standard 6 ! Man, that's long ! I was still so small and blurred case. I remember his younger brother kept poking fun at me ! But his sister was such a darling ;p Altogether i think they have 10 siblings ! or maybe nine..I forgot..but it's some where there la..

In the end had to stand at the entrance of the bar ! So cacat ok !
Stood there for almost one and a half hours ! Finally cannot tahan anymore and left at 1230am !

Stand until my leg so painful leh..
This is was I saw from my view :


Such wonderful view I had



Better look of the drummer


The bassist


And Liang


So we became so bored that I took a picture with Sarah..

chubby me


And we all got bored..From Alexis Bistro + Bar, Ampang > Jalan Ipoh Dim Sum

So me, my bro, sarah and jong chern left for food !! since there was no table there at Alexis for us to makan cake..
And we found dim sum ! woohoo ;p

Yummielicious


We had mush mush more ! 9 plates of dim sum, 2 plates of Wu Kwok, 1 plate of fired pao, 1 plate of Lobak Kou and 1 Tai Bao and lotsa crisantinum tea ! Burppp ;p

plop* on my bed at 3am..with a teddytummy ;p

siaosiao @ 9:49 PM

Comments:
aiks...Liang? he used to be from Klang Gospel Hall...i have his CD...you got ah? eh not bad the songs..go get it
 
hehe, yea i know he's from Klang Gospel Hall ! I met him at a joint camp between Klang and Melawati when I was std 6 ! no ler.. dont have his album...
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com