wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Search of the Adobe

Joan : Ey, so is it better to use the Premier Pro or Premier 6.5?

Him : You can use Premier 6.5 in case your computer too slow..

Joan : Ok so you have to pass me your cd leh.

Him : Ouh ya. Wait I look for it.

*Takes out cd folder with several cds. Searching for someting but dunno if can find it.

Him : This is the problem with orang yang very tak tau jaga barang@benda.

Joan : Haha

Me : Haha

Him : Where is it ar? Did you see it? ouh oh. I think I left it on the table la.

Me : But when we left I didn't see anything on the table lo..

Him : Ha? really ah? Then where is it?

*holding a cd that says something vaguely "adobe suite"*

Him : Hold this. *passed the hard disk* Don't drop ah.

Me : Yes yes.. I jaga computer stuff very properly wan..don't worry.

Him : Where ah? Aiyo.. I dunno where la. *takes out one cd and paper.

Me : Maybe jatuh in your bag leh. Try and find again.

*search search search*

Him : Hold this. *passes me a cd with a paper*

Me : Wahhh, so stress holding so many things ! cannot drop la, cannot move weh !

Joan : Ok, giver wernjun the folder and let her find.

Me : Huh? Ok...

Joan : Look fos a cd that says Adobe Suite.

*which was the cd he passed to me* *faints*

And we, Joan + Me "ANDERSON" !!!

GOSH.

I HAVE NEVER MET SOMEONE SO BLURIN MY LIFE.

siaosiao @ 1:13 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com