wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, October 14, 2005

sLeep or cLass

so lazy to do anything.

feels like holiday was about to begin and class starts.

how sucky could that be.

not to forget that it has been raining for the past few days ! thanks to the downpour I have to walk in the rain to get to clas !

My poor shoes...

No wonder I was so willing to stay back after class yesterday to attend a talk??

Gosh ! So not me ok !

what i would normally do?

whatever time class ends, first thing I'd do : pack up and CIAO !

no one would even have time to notice that I'm gone !

and as for today?

I decided to 'ponteng' class !

Woohoo ! and extra vocabulary has been added into wernjun's dictionary ;p

Suzhen used to say that the words 'ponteng' does not exist in my vocabulary, haha ;p

so my dictionary had just been updated, haha =]

The only happy things that I get out of these; meeting my classmates; laughing at each otehr while the lecturer talks and talks and talks; seeing Tamarei & giving her a huge hug; wacking terence when he came over to UTAR to give a talk?!

:D

ok ok..enough of crapping and back to doing what I do best : watch TV !

siaosiao @ 1:41 PM

Comments:
of coz tats wat u DO BEST.
its also the ONLY existing fav. all time hobby of urs whut! hehehe....
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com