wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dream

I had a weird dream yesterday.
It feels weird cos it had to do with someone that I knew long long time ago.
As in, back in high school la..

Some people will know him as my 'abang angkat' - as these were quite hot trends and this guy made himself mine.

Some people will know him as the guy with a lot girl friends.

Some people will know him as the guy who wore a big smile where ever he goes !

I have no idea why I had a dream bout him?!
And of all the things, he became my bf in the dream ! We were both happily walking around our high school compunds !

Whahahhahahhaa ;p yeah, its kinda like, the day he becomes my bf will be the day when pigs start flying, Malaysia will start snowing and maybe snakes grow legs !

GOSH !

That will be the exact expression of anyone that reads this entry !

Don't ask me why, I don't even know why...

siaosiao @ 11:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com