wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Suddenly

I was flipping my note book..then I came across something that I've written quite long ago..Not really that long la..probably few months back..

It's weird how i always end up becoming good friends with guys. Especially guys who are attached?!

GOSH ! - christina will surely say.

Well, I'm saying the same thing off and on..

I only got to know this guy last year, somewhere in May.

Actually I know this person since I was standard two la.. But that was so long ago !!
I almost couldn't recognize him and of course he cannot recognize me at all la..
Come to think of it, 10 years weh !!

The best part is, he's got this bad memory of remembering names.

So, when I met him at camp last year, didn't know he was coming along by the way.
When I saw him, yea, huh?!
And guess what? He was my group advisor.

Then we got to know each other..hehe ;p I was simply filling him with history..that he knows my sis and all ;p

Sometimes, things can go pretty weird when he told me something weird. Haha ! Of course I'm not going to tell it here lo..
Just feels weird how we clicked !

So, it was almost instant that we became very good buddies, in good talking terms and had same ideas about a lot of things ;p In other words, a lot in common la.. ;p

Last day of camp, it felt weird..it felt as thought, we were long lost friends and found each other and feeling a bit reluctant to leave..

Haha, I can't believe it, come to think of it, we were both just trying to act 'cool' trying to pretend to be happy about going back to our homes..

But after the camp, I didn't really talk to kept in touch with him. Just totally lost contact or somthing like that.

Out of no where I get a call from him. I remembered clearly, I was in uni, trying to sort some stuff out at the DSA office. I wore my cargos and the pockets were really low, therefore I had to struggle with some pieces of paper to reach for the phone.

Saw the name on it, and felt all tingly ;p Picked up the call. He asked if I wanted to go see Planet Shakers (a christian band from Autralis) ?!
I was too shocked to say anything but, "but have class until 530.." then he said, another time lo..

When I put down my phone, my friend told me, "eh, class cancelled !"
What the?!! So I made myself call him again to ask if I could still come.
He was leaving kinda early though, so I thought I might not have made it..
Since I have to meet him at the other end of the wolrd !!

My friend was nice enough to send me to the other end of the world !! hehe ;p
So I managed in the end !
Had quite a good time..Thus came another long break before I saw him again..

He was all along there to encourage me and comfort me when I was in Penang during that dreadful time when both my unc passed away and aunt was passing away..

It was nice of him to pop by at my house when I was sick ;p

Suddenly, he calls, asking if I wanted to go out for lunch with him? weird..
Well, I couldn't..then he asked if I was free during the weekends, so I could follow him and his friends for a eating spree !
Then he called to ask if I wanted to go to mid valley to just walk aorund with anotehr two other guys??And he suddenly asks if I want to go swimmin?? GOSH !

Really feels very very weird..
If he doesn't feel weird, I do..

Sometimes I wonder..what's he up to?
Some part of me tells me that he's up to nothing, but anotehr part tells me that he's up to somehting..And guess what? he's attacthed..

So maybe all these are just what a buddy does.. ;)

I just don't really know how to explain our friendship..the only word I can ever use, WEIRD.

Haha, sound like some television drama series right ?!! I feel that it does la..

But no matter what, I really thank God for such an extra ordinary friend.. (--,)

siaosiao @ 12:48 AM

Comments:
hey wern jun..din know u had a blog! wat have u been up to la? hope u're doin good..and walking close to God always.. take care ya!
ps: u may want to update ur link..hehe
 
hey seryoung ! hehem hope the same for you too ;p ish.. i balas back on your blog !! =]
 
Hmmm.. That's just him la.. Haha.. Don't have to bother so much about whatever he does wan.. He's just.. Like that wan lo.. And he's about the same to many people. Like small boy wan. Haha. And who knows until when he'll be like that..
 
hurm..anna.. quite terra you.. well, hehe, just a weird feeling ;)
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com