wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Three

Ok, Malaysian's are truly crazy !! GOSH !!
These three, they haven't even gotten the title as the next Malaysian idol, and people are already lining up for autographs !!

wahahhaha ;p I wonder what will happen when one of them gets the title ;p

Since I was somehow at Sunway Pyramid, this is what I saw ;p




ok, so the highlight of the day was Shoma and Ser-young la..
Hehe ;p it's been a long since I last saw Shoma !!
Woohoo ! always wanna meet but always tak jadi wan..
This time, the planning of the meet0up only took an MSN chat ! whahha ;p

And I went all the way to Sunway Pyramid !
Seems to be Ser Young's favourite place to eat a.k.a McDonalds'
Ahhhhhh ;p

I think that's the 3rd time I'm there eating McDonalds' !
Of course that's not the third time I've been there lah, hehe ;p

It was refreshing I guess, catching up with these two stays soooooooo far away from me ;p


sHoma & sEryoung



mE & sEryoung



mE & sHoma



tHe tHree oF uS !



em..he's too tall..



Knew her when I was in Form One ;p
Used to stay in Jalan A, Julian's neighbour..
And I used to go to her to to play ! the guitar la.. haha and her cat ! and dog !
We were classmates la.. in Form 2 and 3 I think?
And we can laugh about anythig !
She shifted in Form 4.. and that's how long I've not seen her ! ok la.. got once la, during her birthday party, which I think that was Form 5..Still so long right !


ok, sEryoung's turn =p

Knew him when I was Form 4 at a leadership camp together with rachel and lots more other people ;)
Back then, he was this notorious guys who goes around messing everyone up !
hahaha, he still is, maybe much lesser la..
Call me siao, he sendiri lagi teruk ! ;p
The difference from then and now, he's a guy with much more patience and and talk slower, calmly and I'm proud of that ! :)
Ouh yah, got one more difference, he looks much thinner, haha !
*resemblance with Shaggy in Scooby-Doo ! waahha ;p


You must be wondering how these two got to know each other since one came from Melawati now in PJ and the otehr from Klang..
They went to the same college lo.. haha ;p

Okays, that's all bout my outing to Pyramid ;p

siaosiao @ 12:30 PM

Comments:
lolz! what an insightful entry about our trip..heheh! hope we can do it more often...next time, somewhere else!(don't come up with a picnic plan all..) anywayz, thanks for your portfolio about me..haha! it was interesting indeed :P thanks!
 
haha ! next time, i shall decide where to go !! woohoo !! ;p
 
Hey!! I remember Shoma!! She in my sec school. 5 Keruing. Sub-science class. Can sing very well. She sang for our Interact installation.
 
ouh kay ! the world is getting smaller ! haha ;p
So you must know tim also ! uhuh
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com