wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, September 16, 2005

40

So i went down town with tze leng.

Took the monorail to Times Square..
Walk walk walk..

On the way back..we took the monorail of course.
Our destination : Bukit Nenas.
Cost : RM1.60

The guy at the counter asked me where I was going..so, I said, Bukit NEnas lo..
And I gave him exact change or RM1.60

Then tze leng gave the guy RM1.20. And the guy didn't ask her where she was headed to..
So, off we went onto the Monorail.

When we got off on the Bukit Nenas stop, as I passed the thing with the 'besi' wan..
she coudln't pass and I don't know why.

I thought maybe there was something wrong with her card, so she asked the lady to fix the problem for her.

The cash machine said : RM1.20, Please pay 40 cents.
I was thinking, maybe the guy at the times square station put the wrong price for her.

Then I asked her, where did you tell teh guy you wanted to go?
She said : I din't say anything.. I just gave him the RM1.20.
And the lady just changed the price of her card (added value) so that she can pas through !!

HAR?? GOSH ! she is so blur !!
And the guy also equally blur...

So, thanks to her blurness, she saved 40 cents..

YOH !

siaosiao @ 1:09 AM

Comments:
so easy?
okayla ... nex time i want to act blur like Tze Ling :P
 
that's if the guy at the counter buys it la... HAHA
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com