wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, August 05, 2005

Shuttlecock Paradise

So, guess what I'm talking about?

After we finished our advertisement quest at Rina's house, I walked out to catch a bus to the LRT station.

When the bus reached UIA, MY GOSH ! A sea of shuttlecocks could be seen !
(you guess la, what I saw...)

And the bus was already packed even without them boarding it !
But..

The bus driver went : Masuk, masuk ! Tolng tolong ! Kiri kanan dua baris !

So everyone who was standing had to make way for the shuttlecocks, squeezing each otehr ! Don't ask me what got squeeze lah.

But this particular lady, she had to put her luggage on the floor, blocking everyone from moving further in !

Guess what happened?!

"Masuk masuk ! Tudung putih !!" the bus driver yelled.


Hahahahahahaha ! Eh, I wasn't the only one laughing ok..even all the other Malay gurl were laughing ler..

Ask me how it was in there?

Though I was sitting, the air-cond suddenly seem to become hot air !
Squashed by the window by the gurl next to me, cos the standing ones were pushing her towards me, so push push push, SPLAT !

Haha, no lah, no SPLAT lar.. Just almost suffocated, cos the lady in front of me, I really dunno what she was wearing. Either it was seriously bad smelling perfume or POWER ! GOSH ! The smell almost gave me anotehr dose of migrain !

Ok, so after 1/2 an hour jaming our way thru til we reached University LRT, I stood up from my seat.

Thinking, looking to the frint and back. Thining, how in the world am I going to get DOWN ! Both ways were blocked !

Even the Malay gurls laughed at my confusion ! ;p

But amazingly, as the lady in front of me stood, up, WAHHH ! It was like parting the Red Sea ! Except, this, the white sea, haha =p

Very well, down we went ! Away from the SARDIN CAN !

So much for AWAY, I landed myself into anotehr SARDIN CAN...
Needless to say, yup, the LRT !

I'm quite glad that I still have some energy left to sit here, write this entry..

PHEW ! THANK GOD !

siaosiao @ 10:42 PM

Comments:
shuttle cocks?

wahahahaha..........

and me NO NO tau foo fah owwkay. i want coffee. i want coffee . NESkopi satu!
 
Don't tell Farid ! He'll kill me ! wahahaha =]
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com