wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Remember

The event : International Homeless Animals' Day

Venue : Pets Unite, Rooftop Level 4B, South City Plaza, Taman Serdang Perdana
43300 Seri Kembangan.

Objective : Pay homage to all the cats and dogs that were tragically killed
due to over population.


What did we do?

So much that words cannot describe ! whahha ;p no la, I'm just talking nonsense..
My job was to do anything ! haha, yeah, anything..

When we arrived, it was unload unload unload.
Then, it was arrange arrange arrange.
Then, it was more arrange arrange arrange, when I had to arrange the candles !

My gosh, I never thought it would be so hard !! Sampai I had to kneel down on the floor ! Which I wondered later why my knees were so dusty ! haha !

While I was doing all those, Stacia's other philipino maids were running around downstairs doing last minute shopping ! haha ;p [TanCM and kahweng]
YEah, she sent guys to do shopping ! haha !

Ok, so it started ! and the cd player had to go bonkers when we really needed music !! crappy..

But I guess, sometimes, technology fail us too !!
And yes, at the wrong times !!

So, people had to light candles without the music.. ish...

It's the first event I've ever helped organized, especially with SO MANY people !!
If one of the people messed up, DIE man !

But we had STACIA ma.. hehe

I think she did a great job, for a newcomer ;p CONGRATULATIONS !
& Keep up the good work !

By the way, this entry : decated to her ! hehe ;p


Big furry doggy that welcomed us !


Clearly, the St. BErnard outsized all of us !


woohoo !


Do-Re-Mi, Very tired kononnya la..


*tap-tap*

For more explainations of the event, kindly proceed to Stacia's blog, haha !!

And if you want to look at more pictures.. you can go to..my photoblog >> youmei >> click on IHAD >> hehe and ENJOY !

siaosiao @ 2:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com