wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

So sMeLLy

Yeah, I can't stand the smell anymore !!
it's been giving me migrains !!

And I think those people who are smokers should stop smoking ! Cos there is already enough smoke flying around the air !! GOSH !!

Eyes are aching and so is my head !

STOP BURNING !!! WHEREVER IT IS THAT IS BURNING !!!

YOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Anyway,
I'm glad that I've finally accomplished all the assignments !! YAY YAY YAYA !!
You cannot imagine how happy I am !!
It's like a BIG HUGE ROCK that was on top of me, just got removed !!!
You the feeling?! Haih, try to iamgine la...haha (a reply to Jem's msg, cos my phone died...again...)

So, I can start studying earlier this semester !! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =]
Haha, suddenly wernjun so rajin right? ;p

siaosiao @ 11:16 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com