wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pink

Maybe I am ketinggalan zaman la.. hehe
But still not too late to lend a helping hand right..

As usual, I decide to stop by at KLCC to buy my monthly suppliments of magazines ;p

To find out that the magazine shop right outside the trains closed down! It's where people pop by to get a mag. and pop back on to their journey to work.

Wonder why..

So, no choice ler.. have to resort to myNEWS.com
No lah, not NT7. The mag. shop that has a lot of outlets throughout the whole KLANG VALLEY !

what? cannot find KLUE? hm.. weird..some delay somewhere..
But then, suddenly in the midst of all the magazines, I spotted a PINK thing.

Hehe, it was the band that I've always wanted to buy wen I visited Starbucks.
So, I finally bought it ! Not buy it buy it la.. bought HerWorld Magazine, and the Band came with it !

YAY ! I've finally gotten one !


Ok.. so my day wasn't so bad after all.. =]

siaosiao @ 1:59 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com