wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, August 20, 2005

11 a.m.

My started..
Drank a cup of coffee.. and switched on the computer.. stared at my blog...
Stared at it for a long long long time...
Until it was lunch time..

Then lfet to SPCA to meet Stacia.. hehe
And we left to Seri Kembangan at 4pm !!
Got stuck in the jam...

Jam Jam Jam Jam Jam Jam...

SO we finally reached.. I didn't really take note of what time we reached..
But I know we left the place and reached Ampang at 8pm ??!!

And the worst part was.. My bladder was going to burst if I didn't go to the Loo at that instant moment !!!

Can you imagine, we jammed or way back from Seri KEmbangan !!!
Took more than 15 minutes to reach SPCA at the traffic lihgt when the normal distance will only take less than 5minutes??

And so the whole of Ampang was JAMMED !!!

Finally Stacia decided that we stopped by at Coffee Bean wait the jam out..
But to our horror, it was still jammed up when we left bout an hour later..
Except.. it was moving la.. hehe, which was slightly a bit better !

Touched down home at 935pm..Took a bath & Gobbled up my food,hardly chewing any of them.. gulp gulp down the throat..Didn't even have time to drink up my soup!!
Kept it in my mom's pot..and drank it only at 1am...

*sigh* now, i'm here.. so tired and worn out.. hehe ;)
So, i'm off to sleep...... (--,)

nights*winks*

siaosiao @ 2:05 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com