wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Why Do They Change ?

I have no IDEA..

Eversince he came back, I haven't really spoke to him properly at all.
It feels like as if he is avoiding me. Is he? It feels that way.
Why do I say so? The way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he reacts towards the things that I do even the way he types his smses???

Its just very different from 5 months back?!
It was only five months, and he has totally changed..ok, maybe not totally, but just not the person I spoke to 5 months back.

Just don't see the friendship that we used to have anymore...
Like, if I ask him to fetch me to anywhere now, I might most likely get a NO for an answer..
I really hate this kinda of FRIEND !!! the 'MOU YI HEI' kind..I dunno how to translate it into English.. but I guess most people would understand..

Not like I expect a lot from people, compared to last time. People just tend to forget about me when they have new friends to accompany them.. haih, sad case..

the bottom of the story is, I AM VERY SAD .... :(

siaosiao @ 9:23 PM

Comments:
don't la like that. at least you have ME to cheer u on. actually i kinda feel the same way as you are too now. but i rather take the happy road. it makes me feel way lot BETTER.

`happily chrys|er *wink*
 
yeah, i wonder how you can tahan and be happy about it..
haha, happy road?! yeah, i hope the happy road wont ever end !! thanks budd ;p

wJ *winks* back
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com