wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'M BAPTISED

Finally..
After waiting for 5 years, I'm finally baptised !

I am really so glad that my parents finally did not object to it ;p
Can't really describe how happy and glad and relieved and grateful I am !

To finally declare to everyone that I am a chile of God !

ALso really glad that most of the people that are close to my dear heart came as well !

Special appreciation to Mom, Dad, Bro and Sis ! No to forget Jeff, Anna, Mei FErn, Ashley, Doreen, Hean Ching, Jun-Ee, Su-yi (who was camera woman), Weijin, Shian Jian, wenghong, Ams, all the aunties ion the church and all the uncles in the church, and yeah, WEn-Li hehe ;p

Its such joy to to see them smiling and congratulating me, and not to mention, the hugging me almost suffocated me, hahahah !

I felt eally touched , at the fact that those people were there to witness to my faith as a Christian.. That I broke into tears when meifern gave a hug, hehe..

So, IAMVERYGLAD ! and PROUD to be a child of GOD =D




Yes I have !


ME


My Baptism Cert ;p


Xin and Me


Groupie !


ME and Family !

siaosiao @ 1:06 AM

Comments:
oops..forgot to congratulate u pulak... :(
 
hey, Wern Jun!~

congratulations on being baptisted! and it's great that your parents didn't object to it too!

so, you're now a "chile of God?" read through your blog and see! hahaha!~


BC?
 
ish.. monkey punya bC..
yeah you wait !
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com