wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, July 15, 2005

It is THE END

Yup, the end of Cyber Law aasignment !! Precisely what I've been doing for the last few days !
I was just telling some of my friends, I woke up at 6am for three days in a row !! My gosh !! Which explains why my head feels like exploding now !

Lack of sleep, lack of rest, lack of entertainment and lack of time to spne with myself, hahahha ;p I dunno how to define that , but, I think I need more time to do things that I really really want to do and enjoying doinng them !

Up next, would be Sociology, Media Planning and Creative Strategy. Not to forget that fiery dragon's individual assignment that only requires 800 words?!

What's my wish list currently?
1)To have 30 hours ina day ! (which will never happen unless if God decided to change the world !)
2)Get more SLEEP !
3)Stop eating paper ! (only for those of you who talk to me online. You will understand)

If I continue wishing, I think I will never end !

So, I think I shall work towards them, make them real !

Now? Doing nothing in the ICT lab, waiting for the rain to STOP.
Dont want to get stuck at the bus stop waiting for the bus that takes foever to come !

Til then..

siaosiao @ 12:19 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com