wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, June 17, 2005

Bodo Case


YEah, what a lousy day !
Woke up so early, hoping that I would make it for my 9am class !
Guess what happened?

When I reached Asia Jaya, I somehow had a bad feeling that I'm not gonna make it for class !
And so, I reached class half an hour late ! bout 40 minutes actually..
Then?
DIdn't go in lah ! In case that Lim Su Jin eats me up !

But on the bright side, kononnya la..I had to go to uni cos I have to hand in my thesis proposal. Nasib baik..

After that, made my way to the mamak sTall to have my breakfast and dinner (dayb4).

Yah, had some weird arguement with bro and parents, so I fell asleep in my room while trying to cool down..
Which almost made me foget that I had a thesis proposal to complete and hand-in !

Filled my stomach and then followed cHristina's MP (Media Planning) group to KL Sentral and made my way home ! which cost me an RM2 bus ride ! My gosh ! i think I'll stick to LRT for the rest of my life !

And..I'm tired and should go and sleep...

siaosiao @ 11:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com