wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, June 13, 2005

Re-visit To the Hills. . .

Just came back from camp yesterday..as you can see, It had been a day after I came back that I'm finally here to tell the tale, cos I was simply too exhausted yesterday !

So we journeyed up Cameron Highlands for our 2005 church camp ! I was simply too bored in the car til I took all these pictures..


MeiFern driving


So much for concentrating on driving, haha !

I had to keep myself talking, yakking and aLL the nonsense coming out of my mouth to keep mIss meifern awake, hehe, che..macam terra !

Took some shots of the beautiful mountains ! er.. gunung, hills ? whatever..

God's Creation ! YEa, that's more like it ;p


Some mountain aye =]

And after that long windy journey, with all kinds of phone calls coming into meifern and my cellphone, I felt like I was a phone operator..with the wenghong getting lost, cheng-yi calling to ask for toilet stops and we accidently went up to Chefoo without Unc Chiong Seng ! we finally reached...
Look at those satisfied looks...


So glad no one threw out !

Supposed to have ice breakers, but in the end, everyone reached way past the time they were supposed to arrive !!!

Had our first session with the speaker, C.S. Tang, who flew all the way from Australia !
Surprisingly, I survived even with so little rest !!!
And we got ready for bed !!


Wen-Li and Tooshi ! haha !


Mei Fern and her lotion !


Ashley and Phoebe, foever next to each other and giggling away !

I was so sleepy earlier in the day, but when I touched the bed, MAN, cannot sleep pulak..

OUh yah, I him when we first arrived, soooooo cute and 'yau yeng' !! handsome dog ! hehe !


Here's Glenny ! If that's how his name is spelled...

Wish I could bring him home !! ;)


We were all so sleepy ...

So it was the second say of camp..though we didn't get enough sleep.. hehe, somehow, by God's grace, we pulled through.. haha ;p

Did some pondering too..felt a bit neglected by friends..but I guess, there will always be an answer behind those pondered things..just probably need more time..

Went for hiking though it was pouring !!! we were all SOAKED wet including Unc Jay !
Supposed the whole church came with us, but in the end, cos of the rain, only 9 of us went ! We had fun , so much fun ! hahhaha ;p

Hehe, YAY !! dunno where unc jay went..

Came back , took pictures of our wet-selves, and took a warm bath , haha ;p
Left for Tcafe after that and a great time there, hehe ;p
so yummy !!! like warm and cosy too !! =)


hehehe, see the happy faces !!

So stuffed, but still went back for dinner, haha !! gemuk man..


Haha, wenghong fell down ! i think he was washing the wound la, dunno?

It's Third day of camp by the way, hehe !
So we left to Boh Tea Plantation after the bengbong finished washing his wound.
Tailing Unc YuChai wasn't an easy task, at the rate he was going !! hahaha !! like siao man !! zigzagging all the way up !!

Finally we reached the plantation, and guess what ? IT STARTED TO RAIN AGAIN !!
And we waited and waited and waited , for the rain to stop...
WHile waiting..


Alina and Xin ! Haha, so cute leh !!


Evelyn and meifern ! in the factory, meifern loved the smell in there, and evelyn was kinda like dying, but forced into taking that picture !!


Me and Jill, just being very siao, ahhah ;p

RAin RAin Rain .. Til we made our way back to Chefoo..
Went out again for pancakes !! yay !! finally we got to eat them !! I mean, I GOT TO EAT THEM !


Xin and Jill, dont they look so alike !!! wahhaha ;p

For the first time , we had our session outside in the cold !! In the dark somemore.. ok lah, not that dark lahh, still can see some faces la..
I was playing the keyboard with its keys all wet by the dew !
And I think everyone was freezing as weLL !!
Cheng was shivering somuch that when she sang, her voice went shivering as well !! ahhaha !! What a cold experience we had !!


And its last day of camp !!

Hm.. felt so fast !!

Well, some great moments that I will treasure !!
1) Squeezing into one bed with Ashley !! haha, yea, we wanted to talk and my bunk was too far away.. so just climb onto hers , talk talk talk then fell asleep...

2)Wen-Li, following me around !! And the walk we had on last day of camp.. for the first time i had serious talk with her man !!

3)Yea, "fighting" and talking about I dunno what to that unstoppable tanwenghong !

4)When I was crying, and cheng bought me ice lolly, haha ;p Felt really
comforting =)

5)HAving a long long chat with Michelle (cheng-yi) , eventhough my legs were shaking and my teeth were gittering !! it was soooooo cold !! but I din't regrret a second of that conversation !!

6)Mei fern just being meifern !! hahaha !! the only one who was sane ! hahha ;p
Compared to the rest of the people in my group la..

Lots more.. just can't pour it out now la...running out of gas !!

I feel I'm returning to God's path prepared for me.. after so far straying away..
THANKS !! The MIghty ONe up there..
Thank you Father, for granting me those moments...

Love in Christ,
wernjun

siaosiao @ 9:32 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com