wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

So I went back. . .

Dropped by theSun to check out some stuff from one of the marketing guys.
To check out bout NEstle stuff ! and we kinda didn't really get to anywhere..maybe we did move an inch lah , hah !

WeLL, at the same time, I got to be finally introduced to Emily ! haha, yeah , she's my senior and now taht she's out of uni, now only I get to know her ?@!
So she's a nice gurl after aLL, heehee =]

SAw Angela, and as usual, she's as crazy and whacky as ever !
Saw Peter, as usual, he's so engrossed with WORK !
Saw FAisal, as lengchai as ever !! hahaha ;p
Saw Terrance, macam biasa only, likes to whack people whenever he sees one !
Saw Maria, and I was happy to see her, cos she always wears a neutral face..
SAw Kamarul, and found out that he was leaving his job..hm..
Saw Bissme, another silent one..
Saw Damien too ! he was happy as usual..
SAw UMA ! and she ran away as though I was chasing her or something !!
Saw Oon YEoh also, well he stays near my house, but he still looked happy when he saw me ;p

Felt so at home when I went back there ;) Seeing so many familiar faces !!
The funniest was the guard.

This was what happened :
Guard : Hi JUn !! Long time no see !! So you looking for who?

WJ : HI ! ouh, looking for some of the marketing guys..

(so he gave me three 'Pelawat tags'

WJ : NOneed to leave anything ar?

Guard : NO need la.. because you're JUn, I trust you.

HAhahaha ! That's why I enjoy the company there so much ! Thet're just such nice people ;p who remembers you !!! even when you haven't seen them for two months !!

MIss ya people lots !!

siaosiao @ 11:05 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com